The online baby and infant apparel sales industry has grown significantly in the recent years. Between 2012 and 2017, the number of online baby clothing stores grew at an average annual rate of 7.6 percent. Industry research also forecasts that it will only continue to grow at an average annual rate of 12.1 percent over the 10 years to 2022.
Busy parents and an increased confidence in e-commerce are part of what makes this favorable trend possible. Without sacrificing valuable time with their little ones, parents are given a wider selection of good quality babywear at the touch of a button.
List of Online Baby Clothing Stores
1. Crewcuts: The J. Crew label is internationally acclaimed for its sophisticated aesthetic and classic looks. The clothing line targets stylish individuals. Designs available on the Crewcuts website suit both boys and girls. You can give your child a closet makeover by visiting the site to check out what it has to offer. Sneakers, wool skirts, cashmere sweaters and plaid button-down shirts are among the products you will find on the site.
Crewcuts is on a mission of helping parents ensure that their kids are best dressed all year. The e-commerce company also stocks school uniforms that sell quickly during and after the back-to-school rush. Though the product prices are relatively high, Crewcuts never compromises on quality. Shoppers get to enjoy the free shipping policy on all products and regular discounts for selected clothing that the e-commerce platform offers.
2. H&M: Though H&M is relatively new to the highly competitive U.S market, the company does not fail to deliver its mission. H&M is always on the verge of offering style and quality at the best price. The brand targets fashion-conscious parents who are on a budget. H&M products are fashionable, unique and fun. The products also retail at different rates to cater for shoppers on a budget and those who would like to spend more cash.
Denim products sold at H&M starts at $9.99 while dresses start at $4.95. H&M maintain its reputation as an online baby and children store through its exceptional customer service. You can get items such as funky shoes or leather jackets from the online store at a bargain. The online store also offers a Conscious collection for kids.
3. Children’s Place: Moms love Children’s Place for its good-quality graphic t-shirts retailing for less than $5. The online store also offers well-priced occasion wear for children. Children’s Place is a convenient online store for moms to shop when they are on a budget. Customers get to enjoy different daily deals and coupons. One can also accumulate reward points for buying on the site regularly. Children’s Place is also famous for its flat shipping fee of $5.
4. AlexAndAlexa: AlexAndAlexa prides itself on being an ideal one-stop online store for brand-conscious parents. The online store targets shoppers who value quality over everything when buying clothing items for their kids. You will find a great mix of luxurious kid’s clothing from world-renowned brands. The brands include Ralph Lauren, Kenzo, Dolce & Gabbana, Chloé and Armani Jr.
The retailer stocks children’s clothes ranging from formal wear to casual wear. Shopping options available for parents on the site are endless. Though it will cost you a fortune to shop at AlexAndAlexa, you will get the high-quality clothes that most parents want. You can even take advantage of seasonal offers that allow shoppers to get up to 70 percent off on their purchases.
5. HannaAndersson: HannaAndersson is a 30-year old Sweedish retailer known for offering customers quality merchandise manufactured out of organic materials. The retail company usually tests the natural materials using strict European certification standards. One thing you will love about the retailer is its motto, which states: “Hannas let kids be kids.”
Product prices at HannaAndersson are reasonable. The Swedish products on the online store also boast of vibrant colors and a sturdy design aesthetic. HannaAndersson offers worldwide shipping and delivery services including absolute assurance on product returns.
6. GAP: GAP is among the leading retailers in the world. Founded back in 1969, GAP maintains its global presence through its subsidiaries, which include the Banana Republic and Old Navy. The brand’s clothing combines a variety of classic American textiles and styling. People love GAP for denim, khakis, sweaters, dresses, button-down shirts and cotton tees and tanks. GAP continues to stay relevant in the children’s clothing market through strategies such as free shipping and returns on purchases of more than $50.
7. Mini Boden: Boden is a British menswear brand that launched its U.S online store back in 2002. The brand also expanded its clothing line to include Mini Boden, which is a children’s wear line. Boden’s U.S online store is among the favorite platforms that parents use to get their kids trendy and elegant clothes.
Mini Boden caters to children whose ages range from 18 months to 16 years. The retailer has casually styled and very polished clothing options to meet the preferences of different children. Mini Boden is also gaining popularity for its broad range of age-appropriate designs, patterns, and colors. The retailer offers worldwide shipping for as low as $10.
8. Zulily: Zulily stands out from other online baby and children’s clothing stores for its curated assortment of fresh and cute kid’s clothing. When browsing the online store, you will come across a new inventory of clothes made by leading brands such as Stride Rite. You will also find clothes made by niche companies such as Room Seven and Candlesticks on Zulily. The online store operates as a flash-sale site, meaning that shoppers need to take advantage of the hourly offers before the stocks run out. Zulily also offers daily deals and free shipping services on selected items.
9. Land’s End Kids: Founded in 1963, Land’s End Kids stays relevant through its products that boast of a relaxed style, class, and quality. The retailer has a dedicated children’s wear line, which offers boys and girls of all age’s practical and stylish clothing options. Land’s End Kids usually releases new kid’s clothing lines every year.
Parents can also shop for school uniform at Land’s End Kids. The retailer has a Knit Kit collection for girls, which consists of patterned and colorful skorts, skirts and dresses. The Knit Kit collection is also affordable. Fall and winter collections at Land’s online store include fashionable outerwear and boots.
10. RUUM: RUUM is a rapidly growing American online children-clothing store formerly known as American Eagle Outfitters. The online store offers its customers great deals on a combination of whimsical and quirky designs and classic clothing. The vintage clothing, in this context, includes pleated skirts, corduroy pants, and thick denim). RUUM’s children wear line features clothes that are comfortable for kids to wear. The retailer also boasts of a reward program, great clearance sales, and affordable prices.
11. Amazon: Ranked among the top Internet companies in the world, Amazon is a one-stop online shopping destination for a variety of products. You will also find exciting deals on baby and children clothes and shoes on this site. The online retail giant boasts of a recommendation engine, that suggests products for customers. If you want to shop for clothes for your kid, the engine will give you recommendations to help you make a wise purchasing decision.
Amazon both new and established brands dealing with children’s clothing. The prices on the online store are also reasonable. You can even enjoy free shipping deals and other exciting offers that Amazon offers regularly. You will find a review section on each product page where you can submit your thoughts about a product you recently purchased.
12. Forever 21: Forever 21 is an online fashion brand that mainly targets the young generation. The fashion brand allows you to keep your child stylish and trendy. When browsing the online shopping platform, you will discover the hottest looks and fashions. Forever 21 guarantees you that you do not have to spend any cash to make your kid look good. The clothing collections are available for both boys and girls.
You can also sign up for a Forever 21 newsletter to get email notifications when your child’s favorite clothing restocks. The newsletters also contain snippets of the daily deals and discounts that customers can get. Forever 21 clothes are of good quality too.
13. Old Navy: Old Navy is reputable for offering a vast selection of quality and affordable clothes for children. You can shop kid’s jackets, dresses, jeans and tees on the online store as you take advantage of the special deals and discounts that the store offers. Old Navy is famous for its back-to-school collection for children of all ages. You can find backpacks, school socks and several other school clothing for your kid.
Old Navy understands that kids need different clothes for every season. During the summer season, you can shop for brightly colored and light garments from the brand’s yearly summer collection. You can also get fitting karate style attires for boys and ballerina attire for girls on the online shopping platform.
14. Walmart: Most people know Walmart as an ideal shopping destination for home goods and groceries. However, Walmart is also an exciting online platform to buy cute children’s clothing at great prices. The platform lets you browse for the dress you like based on the brand, your kid’s character, and your kid’s age. You will also find a section for school uniform.
Walmart’s unbeatable product prices attract more customers to the online store. For instance, a Climate Concepts Boys’ Varsity Bubble Jacket that costs $13 on other online stores costs $8 on Walmart. You will also get to buy the kid’s clothing at lower prices when you buy them in a pack.
15. Carter’s & Osh Kosh: Carter’s and Osh Kosh are reputable clothiers. The Carter’s & Osh Kosh online shopping platform offers kid’s clothing from the two clothiers. The platform also enables you to shop for items made by beloved and trusted brands while saving money at the same time. You can also make use of the special offers and discounts that the site offers from time to time.
16. 6PM: 6PM is an online clothing retailer known for its exciting discounts on kid’s clothing. The retailer is also reputable for its prompt customer service. You can shop different styles, looks, and styles that your child likes to wear from the retailer. 6 PM has its headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada, US. The retailer began its operations back in 1998. Zappos is also its parent company.
17. Kohl’s Department Stores: Ranked among the largest department store retailers in the US, Kohl’s Department Stores also stock children’s clothing. The retailer gives parents different options for making their kids look smart and trendy at the same time. Kohl’s sells clothes from both new and established brands at reasonable prices.
18. Boohoo: Boohoo is a British online fashion retailer headquartered in Manchester, UK. The online fashion retailer does not disappoint when it comes to selling clothes at unbeatable prices. Boohoo allows both parents and their kids to reap the benefits from every purchase they make on the site. Boys and girls get to shop for the latest and cutting-edge at unbeatable prices. A Girls Flute Sleeve Denim Dress, which costs $20 for other online fashion stores, costs $12, at Boohoo.
19. Uniqlo: Uniqlo is a Japanese online fashion retailer known for its well-designed and straightforward children’s wear collections. The Japanese retailer also boasts of classic Breton-inspired stripped trench coats and t-shirts. Uniqlo is also an ideal online shopping platform for wardrobe staples for kids. Lightweight puffer coats and vests retail for as low as $40 at the online stores. These products are also available in sizes 3 to 11.
20. Target: Ranked as the second-largest department store retailer in the US, Target has its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota and currently runs 1,822 stores. George Dayton is the brains behind the department store company. The company operated under the several names before regaining the title Target. It also stocks children’s clothing among its wide range of products.
Target began its operations back in 1902 under the name Goodfellow Dry Goods. Its stores stock sporting goods, pet supplies, lawn and garden products, jewelry, housewares, clothing and accessories, beauty products and health products. Target’s online store is also a favorite place to shop for children’s clothing at reasonable prices.