It’s not always so easy to find what you’re looking for when it comes to gothic fashion. Searching the web with stereotypical keywords “goth fashion” or “gothic clothing” only ends up with stereotypical results. It would then be more helpful to identify the style of gothic clothing you’re into and search the web with more specific keywords such as “black ruffled blouse,” as suggested by a member of the dark community.
But what’s even more helpful is this ultimate list of the best online gothic stores catering to the Goth subculture. It’s always good to know the right places to look especially with more and more gothic fashion companies springing up.
List of Online Gothic Stores
1. Amazon: Amazon offers a full line of Alchemy Gothic jewelry with unique designs available in dark pewter necklaces, pendants, bracelets, rings, and earrings. Some of the jewelry features Obsidian gemstones, black leather wrists bands, accessories, and bracelets with stainless steel, and amber gemstones.
2. Gothic Plus: Gothic Plus is a place where you can buy Gothic shoes, clothing, home decor, boots, and jewelry. They have a full line of nicely printed art scrolls with cool stuff like skulls, sexy female elves, and fairies.
3. Zone Rock: Zone Rock is a site that sells finely crafted Canadian Gothic clothing that only ships in Canada and the United States. Select from coffin bags to bat-winged boots and so much more.
4. Dress Lily: Dress Lily is an online epicenter for Gothic clothing and accessories. You can find unique arm bracelets, custom dresses, t-shirts, wall art tapestries, choker necklaces, hobbies, toys, home decor, bathroom products, and just about anything you can imagine.
5. EMP: EMP is an online company based in the UK, and they sell a full line of women and men’s Gothic clothing and footwear. They have an excellent selection of boxers, dresses, skirts, custom t-shirts, and designer footwear.
6. Best Deals.Today: Best Deals Today is an online auction site where you can buy motor oil, computers, appliances, sporting equipment, electronics, furniture, and Gothic clothing from websites like eBay and Amazon. They sell both new and used clothing.
7. Mystic Crypt: Mystic Crypt offers plus-sized Gothic clothing and accessories that are hard to find anywhere else. They also have Creepy Dolls, Gothic Corsets, jewelry, Gargoyles, and horror toys with a great selection of Gothic novelties for just about anyone.
8. X-Mortis: X-Mortis is a popular Goth nightclub located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. They use a site called Tee Spring to sell their X-Mortis house-brand clothing apparel where you can custom design your one-of-a-kind t-shirt or hoody. Available only in all black.
9. Dare Fashion: Dare Fashion USA is a place where you can find authentic Gothic clothing and accessories. They provide short & long sleeve tops, leggings, dresses, and jewelry. With sizes from small all the way up to 5X. Be sure to check out the clearance section for excellent deals.
10. Secret Oktober: Secret Oktober offers Gothic punk clothing with logos featuring famous bands like David Bowie, Black Sabbath, The Cure, and The Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK. They also have a full line of accessories with custom designer handbags.
11. Dysfunctional Doll: Dysfunctional Doll offers unique Gothic items like vampire lens sunglasses, choker necklaces, iron-on patches, anatomical jewelry, custom baseball hats, Gothic makeup, leggings, and pants. You can also subscribe to the Gothic Beauty Magazine that is full of the latest news.
12. Mask World: Mask World is an online costume store where you can buy an entire outfit and customize it with any Gothic style. They provide make-up, accessories, props, jewelry, and clothing. They also supply Gothic footwear and a wide range of bizarre Gothic merchandise.
13. The Lazy Raven: The Lazy Raven is a Gothic paradise of pins, masks, costumes, candle holders, tarot cards, necklaces, rings, bags, glowing items, and women and men’s clothing. Get coffin rings, anti-social clothing, and so much more.
14. Gothic Housewives: Gothic Housewives is based in Atlanta, GA and they provide Gothic clothing for women, makeup & hair accessories, footwear, and jewelry. This site is legit with tons of modern Gothic apparel and high-end fashion jewelry.
15. Look Human: Look Human is an exclusive Gothic pastel collection of quality t-shirts, jewelry, coffee mugs, pillows, socks, phone cases, posters, totes, wall decors, and beach towels with the Forever Pale or the Deep Sea Love Affair skeletons.
16. Metal Babe Mayhem: Metal Babe Mayhem offers a social media-based Gothic website with total interaction with other metal and Gothic fans alike. They sell a full line of clothing, jewelry, and accessories. Stay in touch with links to social media accounts and follow famous bands.
17. Necromancy: Necromancy is an Australian Gothic fashion website that carries black clothing from Alchemy England, Chic Star, Punk Rave, Dark in Love, Necessary Evil, and Manic Panic. Get fragrances from The Devils Pool, Babinda, and Caverne.
18. Devil Night: Devil Night is based in the UK and offers branded clothing, corsets, and accessories. They carry a full line of wedding, medieval, Victorian, Lolita, Steampunk, and Gothic clothing for all occasions.
19. Shock.Se: The Shock Store is the alternative lifestyle store that will shock your friend with unique women and men’s clothing with a line of designer boots from Dr. Martin. Get quality clothing from Dickies, KillStar, Hell Bunny and more.
20. Nuclear Waste Underground: Nuclear Waste Underground is a complete Gothic store with patches, skin & hair-care products, women, and men’s clothing, fetish & bondage accessories, and kid & music apparel. They also carry a full line of Gothic jewelry.
21. Velvet Garden: Velvet Garden is a buy & sell online Gothic clothing retailer where the emphasis is put on marketing Gothic clothing, footwear, accessories without the use of an auction. Get on the current mailing list and be the first to see new Gothic items for sale.
22. ReStyle: ReStyle offers a full line of Gothic accessories, clothing, corsets, backpacks, jewelry, cosmetics, and designer handbags. Wear a Raven-style choker with a Sinister Roses & Headband piece with your favorite Gothic clothing for a truly unique look.
23. Unique-Vintage: Unique Vintage provides a full line of clothing, footwear, and accessories for non-Gothic items as well as Gothic Glam for women who love the darker side of reality. Gothic spider-style dresses and armband accessorizes with so much more vintage Gothic items to chose from.
24. VicGothic: Victorian Gothic is one of the best dark alternative online Gothic stores on the internet. They provide a wide range of Victorian Gothic Corsetry along with women and men’s clothing, footwear, jewelry, wallets, purses, bags, and accessories.
25. Immoral Fashion: Immoral Fashion is Australia’s number one place for alternative and Gothic clothing. They feature some of the coolest boots and footwear anywhere on the market with custom jewelry and the most exquisite fashion accessories.
26. Alchemy Gothic: Alchemy Gothic offers brand name shoes, clothing, jewelry, and accessories along with household items for the Gothic enthusiast. Buy stunning pendant necklaces with skulls, roses, witches, spiders and more.
27. Spiral USA: Spiral USA is a giant online retailer for women and men’s Gothic clothing with free shipping on orders over $75 straight to your door. They feature the “Souls” series of Gothic shoes by Spiral with lots of flair and style for every pair sold.
28. Fantas Magoria: Fantas Magoria is a European online store for Gothic apparel, footwear, cosmetics, and accessories. If you like dark and ominous looking skeleton t-shirts, this is a site for you. They have some of the best skeleton clothing available online, and they ship worldwide.
29. Rivit Head: Rivit Head is a cool place for Gothic footwear and clothing. They carry a full line of apparel, belts, wristbands, chokers, gloves, makeup, watches, rings, and so much more. They also provide free shipping on orders over $75 and ship globally.
30. Infectious Threads: Infectious Threads provide a wide range of Gothic morbid clothing and accessories. They offer $10 for creating an account and 20% off the newsletter which has more offers and savings for everything Gothic and morbid.
31. Attitude Europe: Attitude Europe is a place where you can buy home products, music, games, and Gothic clothing. They feature boots by Demonin that are defining alternative footwear for an authentic Gothic look. They ship worldwide, and they have links to social media events.
32. Beserk: Beserk offers alternative and Gothic clothing. Featuring KillStar products like t-shirts, dresses, handbags, fishnet tops, chokers, hairpieces, backpacks, patches, and plastic coffins. This one is a unique site that carries diverse Gothic items and accessories.
33. Wake Up Goth: Wake Up Goth is an exclusive Gothic shop for eccentric black leather dresses, fetish boots, corsets with chains, and even studded bras. This a place where your deviance can run wild and where you can find all of your favorite seductive bondage clothing and accessories in one place.
34. Crazy in Love: Crazy in Love is a UK company that sells Gothic clothing, footwear, sweaters, trousers and so much more. Available in Gothic, SteamPunk, Streetwear, and Emo styles. They provide a full line of naughty tops and bottoms for the seductive Gothic female as well as clothing suited for Gothic Alpha males.
35. Dark in Closet: Dark in Closet is a female online store for Gothic clothing, footwear, and accessories. They provide black Gothic lace dresses, armbands, and gloves along with Gothic skirts, bottoms, tops, prom dresses, Medieval & Victorian dresses, and so much more.
36. Attitude Clothing: Attitude Clothing is a UK based online company that offers men and women’s Gothic swimwear, sunglasses, makeup, shoes, leather jackets, home decor, backpacks, and alternative clothing. They feature a “Walk on the Wild Side” with unique Gothic animal prints.
37. Rebel Circus: Rebel Circus is a Gothic fashion store for women only. They offer sexy and seductive underwear along with a full line of sexy tops, bottoms, and Gothic footwear. They also sell top name brands like Alchemy of England, Abandon Apparel, and many others.
38. Arsenic Fashions: Arsenic Fashions is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. They sell women and men’s Gothic clothing, dresses, corsets, gloves, stockings, and footwear. Some of the brands they carry are Lip Service, Darque, Shrine, and Leg Avenue.
39. Ashes Gothic Clothing: Ashes Gothic Clothing is a UK based company that sells lace chokers, velvet jackets, hair accessories, and Gothic gowns. The look of the clothing is unique and original.
40. Bats Meow: Bats Meow sells Gothic and alternative fashion for kids. They provide blankets, onesies, t-shirts, crocheted sweaters, christening gowns, dresses, and bowling apparel for youngsters.
41. Delicious Corsets: Delicious Corsets offers beautiful corsets along with men’s pants and jackets, women’s clothing, and bridal wear; however, this isn’t a Gothic clothing site, but they do have items that fit nicely with a Gothic wardrobe.
42. Drac in a Box: Drac in a Box is a UK supplier of Gothic clothing and has been in business for a long time with industrial and cyber styled clothing and accessories. They also sell jewelry and makeup.
43. Gloomth and the Cult of Melancholy: Gloomth and the Cult of Melancholy is an original accessory and clothing store for tops, coats, skirts, and dresses. They have an excellent assortment of corset skirts and orders take appropriately two weeks for delivery.
44. Heavy Red: Heavy Red has a large variety of Gothic dresses, capes, menswear, bathing suits, and t-shirts. They also sell jewelry, hosiery, gloves, hats, and other cool accessories.
45. Inkubus Haberdashery: Inkubus Haberdashery is a Gothic clothing store for men, women, and children. They sell cosmetics, belts, chokers, hair color, cocktail accessories and more. You can find vintage prom dresses with morbid fabric designs and even some paper goods.
46. Spooky Boutique: Spooky Boutique is a well known and reputable Gothic shop for fishnet stockings, punk boots, and Gothic clothing. T-shirts with Edward Gorey and Tim Burton along with cool purses, jewelry, hair dye, and awesome accessories are all here.
47. Kambriel: Kambriel is a place for Gothic decadent gentlemen and femme fatale with beautiful hats, gowns, jackets, veils, and capes. They also sell pillows, covers, and they have a lovely home decor section.
48. Good Goth: Good Goth has been around since 1996, and they are what was once known as the “Cornerstone” for Gothic clothing and accessories. They cater to the Gothic line as well as seasonal items for events like Halloween and still sell classic vegan combat style boots.
49. The Twilight Parlour: The Twilight Parlour is the place to get Azac Designs & Azrael’s Accomplish apparel for a memorable Gothic wedding. They provide stunning wedding gowns, beautiful corsets, and bridal accessories.
50. Rose Mortem: Rose Mortem is a custom-made Gothic clothing store with custom sizing available. They provide custom skirts, bottoms, and some of the best Gothic wedding gowns available on the market.
51. Aesthetic Noir: Aesthetic Noir was founded with the desire to provide high-quality avant-garde, post-punk, alternative, grunge and dark femme / women’s fashion. Our shop is curated to provide products from a diverse range of brands and styles that come at an affordable price. We have grown and partnered with a selection of independent small brands to provide clothing with a comfortable fit and solid construction. We are home to the latest women’s clothing and accessories, which are mailed directly to your door. Shipping is available worldwide, returns are easy and we are always willing to work with you to find your size.