Who doesn’t want to have a high-end and fashionable wardrobe for only the fraction of retail prices? That’s what you get when you shop at vintage clothing stores. Online shops selling luxury vintage items are also cashing in with their collection of barely worn designer clothes sold at discount prices.
As the demand for prime vintage grows, however, the rise of counterfeit items also gushes in. What’s sad is it’s not so easy to spot the fakes from what’s real vintage. That’s why we’ve rounded up the best and trusted online stores if you want to shop for vintage clothing.
List of Online Vintage Clothing Stores
1. Amazon: Although Amazon sells many other things apart from vintage clothes, it is still one of the best places you can go to for your choice of this type of clothing. Amazon sells a broad range of vintage clothing for men, women, and children. Whereas some of their products are slightly expensive, many are offered at standard prices that are comparable to those of many other shops. Besides, many of the products that are on Amazon are on offer during some chosen times. therefore, you can take advantage of such offers to get the type of vintage clothing that you fancy. The online retail store ships to various parts of the world.
2. Minth Threads: If you are looking for a broad range of real vintage clothing, then you should go to Mint Threads. This is a unique online shop for vintage clothing because it has established a reputation as a specialist in these products. if you visit their website, you will find a rich collection of vintage clothing that match various tastes and preferences. For example, you can get very neatly-made vintage cardigans and other related clothing items on the website of the shop. The shop also stocks many other types of vintage clothing products.
3. ASOS Marketplace: ASOS Marketplace is a unique collection of hundreds of boutiques that entirely operate online. The boutiques stock specific types of vintage clothing which include dresses, shirts, trousers and even lingerie. One thing that makes this online shop unique is that it brings together an enviably large collection of all types of vintage clothing that match various tastes and preference. Thus, the firm ensures that it meets the demands of all its clients. thus, you can get standard types of denim, Levis jeans and other unique brands of vintage clothing.
4. ModCloth: ModCloth sells all vintage items such as clothes, shoes, and accessories. You can sample from the broad range of products that the store stocks whenever you are looking for a unique vintage clothing item or any other such as shoes, bracelets and even handbags.
Besides, Modcloth has some of the most attractive prices on its vintage clothing and other accessories. It is important to note that this store does not have the lowest prices; however, the fact that it offers competitive prices means that it is one of the favorite destinations for people who are looking for vintage clothing. Thus, its different stock and good pricing are the features that make it one of the best online stores for vintage clothing.
5. The Vintage Twin: The Vintage Twin has established itself as the leading shop for vintage clothes, thanks to the approach that it uses to market its line of products. The shop has teams of dedicated employees who collect great denim clothes from everywhere that they can find them. The firm then shapes the clothes to meet the demands of its customers who are looking for vintage clothing that are shaped by current styles and designs. Thus, if you would like to get those wonderful vintage jeans that have been adjusted to fit you perfectly, then go to the website of this shop and sample all the types of jeans that they stock.
6. Modern Vintage: As the name suggests, Modern Vintage specializes in collecting, preparing and selling all manner of vintage clothing for men, women, and children. For example, the shop stocks basic vintage dresses, blouses and pants. Also, Modern Vintage stocks accessories and other items related to vintage clothing.
Although Modern Vintage has old clothing brands for all people, it appears that they concentrate more on women than the other groups. However, this observation does not mean that you cannot get any other type of vintage clothing on their site apart from those that are for women. You can take advantage of the competitive pricing plans that the shop has to get some of the best clothing items that you desire to own.
7. Lucia Zolea: One thing that makes Lucia Zolea one of the best stores that sell vintage clothing is that it has a small collection of truly rare pieces. You will find some of the best types of vintage clothing at this store whenever they are available. Given the demand for such clothing pieces, it is easy to understand why you may not find some important types of vintage clothes at this store always.
8. Wear It Well Vintage: Wear It Well Vintage provides a big selection of vintage clothes that have been specially designed by some of the leading talents in the industry. For example, you can get the best vintage dresses for ladies that have been made by designers from across the world. although there are many good qualities about this store, one thing that makes it stand out from the crowd is that it has been in this business for several decades now.
Therefore, the firm has established an enviable level of reputation as a provider of all vintage clothing items for its customers. Another good thing about the store is that you can get tips on how to blend your various vintage pieces. Thus, based on the tips of the store, you can get that amazing vintage look by buying specific pieces from it.
9. Farfetch: The goal of Farfetch is to help ordinary people access to high-end vintage clothing. If you love to wear stylishly and make a statement with your vintage clothing, then you can get a few pieces from this shop. And as part of its goal to help everyone access vintage clothing, the shop offers its items at very competitive prices. Therefore, Farfetch has ingeniously provided the right solution to people who thought that vintage fashion is a preserve of certain people in the society.
10. SCDVintage: SCDVintage says that it stocks a rich collection of vintage dresses and other clothing items. The online shop also says that it takes the time to select and carefully create the vintage clothing items that it stocks. Thus, if you are a true lover of the retro style, you can look at some of the items that this online store has for its customers. many of the products that it stocks are meant to be used by women. However, you can still get a good selection of other clothing products that can be used by other classes of clients.
11. Vestiaire Collective: Vestiaire Collective is an important online shop for vintage clothing because it offers a rich collection of vintage clothing items. The shop stocks basic items such as trousers and dresses as well as other high-end fashion items like shirts and jackets. Although the store does not expressly say that it sells its stock at competitive prices, you can confidently check out their collections in the hope that you will get an item that suits your budget.
12. I Am That: I Am That specializes in selling vintage trousers and blouses to individuals who are dedicated to retro fashion. The firm collects various types of high-end vintage trousers and blouse from leading designers across the world. the shop says that it maintains very healthy relationships with designers who help it to access high-end fashion clothing items. Thus, you can trust the shop as your source of some of the best vintage trousers and blouses, among other clothing items.
13. Fluff: Fluff sells many types of vintage clothing. The motto of the shop is based on the need to sell various vintage clothing items that are of different colors. Thus, if you are interested in getting vintage fashionable clothing items of various bright colors, then this is the place that you should visit. Besides, delivers its items to various parts within very short timeframes. Therefore, you do not have to worry about possible delays in the delivery of your consignment when you shop for vintage clothing on this site.
14. Muzukashii Onna: Muzukashii Onna sells many types of vintage sweaters and related clothing items. Most of the sweaters that are sold by the shop have been designed by some of the leading lights in the industry. besides, to add flair to their products, the firm ensures that all the vintage sweaters that it sells have been handwoven. The focus of the shop on vintage sweaters makes it one of the best shops that sell this type of clothing. This approach is the case because many shops that sell vintage clothes try to provide all types of clothing items for their customers.
15. Sabrosa Vintage: Sabrosa Vintage allows you to get the right vintage clothing by keying in your sizes on its website. You can still add other important details to ensure that you get a vintage clothing that fits you perfectly. Besides, the shop stores different types of clothing that you may find very attractive and fashionable if you are into vintage fashion.
Thus, although many websites allow you to check the suitability of various items by providing your body measurements, it is clear that Sabrosa Vintage is one of the shops that popularized this approach. thus, it has managed to build a reputation as one of the best shops that care for their customers by helping them to get the right vintage clothes.
16. Unique Vintage: Although some people who love vintage clothing tend to recognize Unique Vintage because of its physical shop, many regard it as one of the best online shops for vintage clothing. Unique Vintage sells many types of female vintage clothing wear at very competitive prices. Besides, the shop stocks other clothing items for men and children, thus catering to the tastes and preferences of all its customers.
17. Nasty Gal: Nasty Gal started several years ago s a simple fashion line that was solely focused on developing a unique blend of vintage clothing. Currently, the shop boasts of having developed into a fully-fledged label of vintage fashion. It now stocks various clothes for individuals who have specific senses of fashion. Therefore, whenever you need something unique, you can get almost any type of vintage clothing from this online shop by simply visiting their website.
18. Dirty City Vintage: Dirty City Vintage is committed to selling vintage lingerie to clients who are interested in this kind of fashionwear. This approach to business has helped the shop to develop a global following, thanks to the growing interest in vintage fashion in general and vintage lingerie in particular. You can choose from various types of vintage lingerie that the shop stocks. Some of the items include corsets, bras, and others. if you are interested in getting any of the items that the shop stocks, you can access all of them on its website and take the time to assess those that suit you best.
19. eBay: eBay is one of the largest online retail stores in the world. the shop stocks all types of products that you can be interested in. as it is the case with many other online retail websites, eBay sells various types of vintage clothing. For example, you choose from many types of men and female clothing items that are in stock.
Thus, if you would like to try out something different from the specialized online boutiques that sell vintage clothing, you may visit the eBay website. it is important to point out that eBay may not stock all the specific vintage brands that many people would like to have. However, you can still get some basic vintage accessories and clothing on the site.
20. The Corner Store: The Corner Store has been selling various vintage clothing for a long time now. One thing that makes this shop an important online vintage clothing store is that is has specialized in selling clothes for events. If you are looking for a wonderful piece of vintage cloth to wear on a special occasion, then you may get it right by visiting The Corner Shop. Besides, they have desirable prices for all their products. thus, the shop caters to the needs of all types of customers, as long as the clients are interested in buying vintage clothes.