The wig and hairpiece stores cater to a niche sector in the hair-care market. Those who buy these products are generally divided into two categories: (1) those who purchase for aesthetic purposes, and (2) those who purchase because of a medical condition or treatment that result to hair loss.
Majority of the industry’s players are small single-location stores while the majority of the wigs and hairpieces come from China, Indonesia, and India, according to the US International Trade Commission. Human-hair and hairpieces are the fastest-growing product segment over the past five years with average retail prices of $300 and $1,500. Synthetic wig and hairpieces, on the other hand, have an average cost of $50 to $200.
List of Online Wig Stores
1. Divas Wigs: Divas Wigs is a place where you can buy full lace human hair wigs inspired by famous people like Rihanna, Kylie Jenner, and Jessica White. Get free shipping worldwide and enjoy secure online shopping at affordable prices.
2. Godiva’s Secret Wigs: Godiva’s Secret Wigs is a site for women who want quality hair pieces with a modern look. They sell lace front wigs, short wigs, medium wigs, long wigs, and top pieces that are very stylish.
3. My First Wig: My First Wig offers quality wigs for beginners. They provide quality wigs without the need for glue, and each wig comes with a tutorial that offers useful information for the novice user that makes these wigs a popular choice.
4. TLC Direct: TLC Direct is a non-profit website that is dedicated to cancer patients coping with chemotherapy treatments, and they provide affordable wigs to women suffering from cancer. They have a full online community that helps with rides to treatment and so much more.
5. Wig Villa: Wig Villa was established in 1974 in St. Petersburg, Flordia and has been providing high-quality wigs ever since. They sell the best brand names like Jon Renau, Eva Gabor, Raquel Welch, and many others.
6. Vogue Wigs: Vogue Wigs is a quality website for wigs, hairpieces, costumes, hair extensions, accessories, and they sell top name brand synthetic wigs by Rene of Paris, Tony of Beverly, and Raquel Welch along with others.
7. Ace Wigs: Ace Wigs is the original wig site for the sophisticated and fashion minded woman. They provide asymmetrical wigs, human hair wigs, and heat-friendly hair all available in different length and cuts by top manufacturers like Revlon and Christie Brinkley.
8. Bundle Hair Store: The Bundle Hair Store is an online website where you can find wholesale prices on real human hair wigs. They also offer a full line of accessories, braids, hairpieces, and unprocessed bundles for even more savings.
9. Shop Beauty Depot: Shop Beauty Depot is a site that caters to African American women with Afri-Naptural wig designs like the Pre-Stretched Amazon Wave, Tiara Wave, Super Deep Twist, and Ocean Wave with many more styles to choose from.
10. Wigs Buy: Wigs Buy offers African American wigs and hair extensions along with a full line of tools & accessories. They provide 100% human hair and quality synthetic wigs for all fashions available in various lengths and cuts.
11. Savvy Sheitels: Savvy Sheitels is a website where you can find European style wigs and hats. They offer fashionable wigs like the Chin Length London Bob, Lace Wigs, Music Micro Wave, and the Oxford Short-n-Sweet.
12. Hair Vivi: Hair Vivi is a specialty website where you can buy pre-bleached lace front and full face wigs along with pre-plucked wigs. Their selling motto is that their wigs can be worn straight out of the box with a variety of styles to suit almost anyone.
13. Lovely You Online: Lovely You is based in Media, PN and they provide worldwide shipping. You can find European human hair wigs, quality synthetic wigs, and 100% human hair wigs that are certified with the latest fashions available on the market today.
14. NY Hair Mall: NY Hair Mall offers quality lace front wigs, buns, ponytails, weaves, braids, and luxury wigs. They provide a full line of wig fashions like Soul Tress synthetic full faced wigs inspired by Adel and many others.
15. Fine Lace Wigs: Fine Lace Wigs is one of the best places for hand-tied front lace wigs with a collection of styles for the African American woman along with wavy hair and curly hair wigs for all women. The prices are affordable, and they provide free shipping.
16. King’s Wigs: King’s Wigs is a full-service beauty shop that provides synthetic and human hair wigs along with weaves, hairpieces, fusion extensions, clip-in extensions, and a full line of accessories. They also offer cosmetics and skincare products.
17. Everyday Wigs: Everyday Wigs provides synthetic front lace wigs for women and they offer a variety of style for real human hair wigs. You can find unique colors and styles like light grey front laced wigs along with purple slight wavy wigs and many others.
18. World of Wigs: World of Wigs offers front lace human hair wigs, turbans, hairpieces, costume wigs, and accessories. Find quality merchandise styles like Opal, Emerald, Amber, Crystal, and Diamond wigs. This is an upper-scale site and the prices are on the expensive side.
19. Wig America: Wig America is a website that sells human hair wigs and hairpieces for all types and styles. They provide a full line of women and men’s wigs and accessories along with eyelashes and fun costume wigs for all occasions.
20. Jacquelyn Wigs: Jacquelyn Wigs is an online collection of quality hair pieces, wigs, extensions, and more. They provide European style wigs available in a wide range of colors, textures, and styles. Made with dependability and high-quality materials.
21. MS Buy: MS Buy is an online retailer of synthetic and human hair wigs along with weaves, hair extensions, accessories, and dresses. You can also find bridal crowns, eyelash extensions, foundation, eyeshadow, and professional makeup kits.
22. Wilshire Wigs: Wilshire Wigs offers full weaves, falls, wigs, hair extensions, costumes and more. This is a place where you find designer brand names like Rene of Paris, Gabor, Raquel Welch, Revlon, and Jon Renau.
23. Party City: Party City is the ultimate place for costume wigs for all occasions. They provide affordable costume wigs along with a full line of costume accessories like fangs, weapons, glasses, shoes, hats, gloves, robes, and just about anything you need to make your costume unique.
24. Wigs by Patti’s Pearls: Wigs by Patti’s Pearls carries an excellent variety of styles from the unique Jazz style to the popular Cover Girl. They provide synthetic, Remy human hair, and human hair wigs along with hairpieces, headwear, and a full line of accessories.
25. Sunwell Wig: Sunwell Wig is a large online retailer and wholesale business. They offer 360º lace frontal wigs, full lace wigs, and lace front wigs with 100% human hair. They also have a no hassle 14-day exchange policy and provide free shipping.
26. Hair Stop and Shop: Hair Stop and Shop sells 100% human hair lace wigs, hairpieces, braids, and extensions by designers like Motown Tress, Isis Collection, Harlem 125, and the Janet Collection. They offer 30 to 70% off quality synthetic and human hair wigs.
27. RPG Show: RPG Show features the Gabby Douglas Collection of fine quality front lace wigs. They offer a full line of artist styles and provide the latest in fashion for men and women who want a more sophisticated wig that is trendy and hip.
28. Arda Wigs: Arda Wigs is a US company that sells wigs for drag-queens, fashion, Anime, and cosplay. They provide over 80 different colors and over 50 different styles. They also provide accessories, makeup, styling tools to complete your favorite character.
29. Fantasy Costumes: Fantasy Costumes is a place where you can buy a unique wig along with a full line of accessories to make and design a custom costume. They carry wigs for men, women, and children that are affordable and they have a massive selection of over 10,000 pieces to chose from.
30. Nubian Princess Hair Shop: Nubian Hair Princess Hair Shop offers human hair and synthetic wigs with lace frontals and lace closures. They have a nice selection of styles and colors with over 440 wigs available to purchase.
31. Amazon: Amazon carries top name brand wigs like OneDor and Fushi along with others. They provide straight front lace wigs, weave caps, glue-less synthetic wigs, and straight short bob wigs and more. They offer competitive prices and free shipping on eligible orders.
32. Find Wig: Find Wig offers American made skin top wigs, lace front wigs, and drag wigs along with party wigs. The produce a variety of cuts and styles with fashionable colors for the modern woman. They make their wigs out of Kanekalon fiber which contains 20% organic substances.
33. The Wig Company: The Wig Company has been in business for 49 years and they provide the best online shopping experience for consumers looking for quality wigs, extensions, and hairpieces. They also have a nice selection of headwear and cosmetics to compliment your new wig.
34. Wig Secret: Wig Secret is a place where you can buy high-quality wigs made in the USA. They provide a variety of colors and styles for men, women, and children. You can find unique blends with synthetic and human hair along with hair pieces and costume wigs.
35. Head Covers: Head Covers provides a curated collection of quality wigs and hair pieces. They have a featured product line of Raquel Welch wigs and they sell jewelry, gifts, clothing, scarves, bathing suits, and cosmetics. You can get free shipping on orders over $75.
36. Sassy Secret: Sassy Secret offers full lace and front lace wigs along with hair extensions, glue-less wigs, and synthetic lace wigs. They provide a huge lace wig collection and they have a great selection of hairpieces with a buy now pay later option.
37. Paula Young: Paula Young wigs is the world’s number one retailer for women’s wigs, hairpieces, and hair extensions. They carry hairpieces as low as $10 and offer a wide range of affordable products with up to 70% off some the latest trending styles.
38. Light in the Box: Light in the Box is a place where you can find low prices on synthetic wigs, human hair wigs, toupees, hair pieces, and over 400 hair accessories. You can also buy quality makeup and save big money with discounted wigs and hair extensions.
39. Wig Warehouse: Wig Warehouse has been in business since 2002 and they provide consumers with quality human hair and synthetic wigs. You can find a great selection of African American wigs, fashion wigs, hair extensions, and hair pieces.
40. Black Hair Spray: Black Hair Spray has over 800 quality products for the hottest and newest styles on the market. They provide a good selection of human hair and synthetic wigs for under $200 with free shipping on orders over $50.
41. Diva Tress: Diva Tress is a site for quality curly synthetic wigs, straight hair wigs, and human hair wigs. They offer a $10 bonus on your first order just for signing up with a Diva account. They carry top name brand, accessories, ponytails, and quality weaves.
42. Wigs: Wigs provides guidance with tutorials from experts in the wig industry. They carry the biggest brand names like Raquel Welch, Ellen Willie, and Jon Renau and others. You can find lace front human hair and synthetic wigs along with a great selection of accessories.
43. Hair So Fly Shop: Hair So Fly Shop has top-quality human hair wigs by Bobbi Boss, Outre, Sensationnel, Freetress Equal, and It’s a Wig. They offer daily deals with a video blog and they have a great customer service department.
44. Uni Wigs: Uni Wigs is one of the best online wig stores for women who are looking for quality synthetic or human hair wigs. They also carry hair extensions and hair pieces with some merchandise available at clearance prices.
45. Ebony Line: Ebony Line has a full line of all of your favorite ebony styles and colors. They provide lace wigs, Remy hair, braids, weaves, and hairpieces for ebony women.
46. Elevate Styles: Elevate Styles is an online company that sells whole full lace wigs, lace front wigs, crochet braiding, hair pieces, and wig accessories. You can shop by the best name brands and look for daily deals with big savings.
47. Sams Beauty: Sams Beauty provides wigs starting at $14.99 and guarantees the lowest price on lace front wigs. They also sell makeup, hair care products, tools, and accessories to make this a one-stop shopping experience for wigs and supplies.
48. Cosplay Buzz: Cosplay Buzz supplies consumers with wigs and accessories for Gothic, Lolita, Theater, Anime, Comics, and Cosplay outfits. You can find the latest styles from the Avengers, Justice League, and the Black Panther and more.
49. M&M Beauty Supply: M&M Beauty Supply is an online beauty supplier and retailer that sells a wide range of wigs, hair extensions, and hair pieces. This is a family owned business and they just launched their online grand opening where you can find special discounts and deals on quality wigs and accessories.
50. It’s a Wig: It’s a Wig is one of the most recognized wig manufacturers in the world and is the leader in wholesale and imports in the industry. You can find all of the top name brands at wholesale prices with 100% human hair. They provide useful color charts and the website is designed to help the consumer find the perfect wig.