Real comedy still happens on late night, we can prove it. If you like Conan comedy gold, Fallon friendliness, cutesy Corden, list-making Letterman, kneedy Kimmel, and all the rest, I hope you’ll enjoy this column too.
Last night on late night, there was no Letterman. Conan gave his staff at “Conaco” a performance review, Jimmy Fallon talked to Dwayne Johnson and Meghan Trainor, Kimmel talked goombahs and gangsters with Ray Liotta, and Seth Meyers talked Kangaroo parts with Heidi Klum.
- Performance review at “Conaco”.
- Once again, Jordan Schlansky is on the chopping block.
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Dwayne Johnson was a colossal 15-year-old.
- Misheard lyrics bit.
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Ray Liotta talks Goodfellas reunion and dealing with wise guys.
- Liotta talks about his new Western series, Texas Rising.
- DC capitol police can’t stop leaving their guns in the public bathrooms.
- Howie Mandel has athlete’s foot.
Late Night with Seth Meyers
- Matt Fraction talks writing Hawkeye.
- Matt Fraction, more like Matt Friction! Haha.
- Seth’s geese are in town.
- Heidi Klum smuggles large quantities of Kangaroo scrotum.